Residential Properties: Whether you are moving within the same town or relocating cross county, we have the expertise to help you find the perfect home in southeast Iowa. Use our full line of featured residential properties to choose your dream location. → View Our Residential Listings
Farm & Recreational Land: Southeast Iowa is rich with both farm and recreational lands for you to choose from when deciding to buy. At Iowa Land and Home Specialists, we have experts on staff to assist you in finding the best land for your buck. Visit our inventory of featured listings to see more, or contact us to see how we can help you. → View Farm Listings or View Land Listings
Commercial Properties: Finding the perfect commercial location can be important to driving your business growth. Our team of agents know the commercial property market of Southeast Iowa and can help you find the perfect location for your business. → View Commercial Listings
We're Here for You
Iowa Land And Home are leading experts in both residential properties and farm/recreational land in southeast Iowa. View the list below to see how we can help facilitate your buying experience.
- We're leading land and home experts from southeast Iowa to help you find exactly what you want.
- Finding local properties from multiple databases, including those listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- In house appraisal services
- Help with pricing your bid competitively against current market expectations.
- We deal in all areas of real estate including commercial, farm, land and residential properties.
Need assistance finding the perfect home, dream property or commercial space? Contact us and we'll help!Contact Us
Purchasing a home can be an equally scary, and exciting time in your life. Here is some helpful advice from our real estate experts that will hopefully keep your buying experience pleasant.
- Get Pre-Approved for Your Home Loan. Know the difference between being pre-qualified and pre-approved for a home loan. Being pre-approved means a lender has looked at your financial situation and they've told you how much you can borrow.
- Avoid Hidden Costs. Don't just focus on the amount of your mortgage. Try to realize what future repairs, taxes, utilities, and dues might be before you figure your estimated budget.
- Do Your Homework. Stop by your potential neighborhood during all hours of the day to see what is going on. Make sure the home you plan to buy is in a neighborhood you would love to live in.
- Try to Keep Emotions Out of It. Buying a home on emotions can lead to heart break and possible financial riskiness. Realize the difference between what your instincts say and what your emotions are.
Mortgage & Loan Calculators
Use our mortgage/Loan Calculators to help simplify your payment projection estimates.
Understanding how to properly calculate and estimate mortgage and loan details can be confusing and time consuming. Please, use our mortgage/loan calculator to estimate your monthly mortgage payment including taxes, insurance, PMI (private mortgage insurance), term length, and down payment. Enter the price of the loan or mortgage, your down payment percentage, and the other details about the home loan and press 'calculate' to get started.
Using this calculator will help show your estimated payment breakdown, pay schedule, and other important information like pay-off date, total monthly payment, and estimated overall cost.